Membre du groupe Matériaux et Structures Composites (MSC)
Office: AR2007 (2ème étage), 3 rue Caroline Aigle, 31400 Toulouse,
Activités de recherche :
- — Thermomechanical and kinetic effect analysis on orthogonal cutting process
- — Frictional force and frictional coefficient analysis between tool and composite surface
- — Interaction between machining and mechanical performance of composite structures
- — Microscopic and Mesoscopic simulation, surface defects analysis
- — Numerical Modelling; Finite Element Analysis
Because of the high mechanical strength with respect to the density, good resistance to corrosion and to fatigue, the aircraft industries focus to composites for aeronautical structures. In order to control the quality of machining in composite laminates and determine its influence on the mechanical behavior, it is necessary to better understand the machining phenomena for these materials.
The research work will come up with the relevant multiphysics of the machining phenomenon, numerical model of the process, relevant influential parameters and machine tool’s analytical results.